has been one of the best CO online sportsbooks in terms of running creative and lucrative betting promos, and it’s not disappointing head of Sunday’s matchup between the Broncos and Saints.
New users will have the opportunity to get 50-1 odds on Denver to score at least one point against the Saints. While similar bonuses at rival sportsbooks often require a touchdown (which is still a good bet), this offer simply requires a score of any kind. Therefore, $1 bet wins $50 back if the Broncos simply score at least one point.
It’s a no-brainer of a deal worth taking advantage of prior to this Sunday afternoon.
Get 50-1 odds on the Broncos to score a point at FOX Bet Colorado here.
GET THE APP
Get 50-1 Odds on a Broncos Score at FOX Bet Colorado
As was mentioned earlier, this offer is for new users only, and the bet needs to be placed at any point prior to Sunday’s kickoff (Nov. 29, 4:05 p.m. ET). If you’re already registered with FOX Bet CO, you unfortunately won’t be eligible for this game-changing deal.
Some quick terms on this special:
- There’s no opt-in required for this offer and the deal carries a maximum bet of $1. It also needs to be your first bet after registering at FOX Bet.
- In order to get involved, you must be at least 21 years of age and located in Colorado.
- If the bet hits (which it almost certainly will), your $50 in free bets will be credited to your account within 24 hours after the conclusion of the matchup.
This offer cannot be combined with the $1,000 in free bets that FOX Bet Colorado normally provides as a signup bonus.
How to get 50-1 Odds on the Broncos to Score 1 Point at FOX Bet.
There are a few steps you’ll need to take in order to get the most out of this deal.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your account using any of the available methods (online checking, PayPal, debit/credit card, etc.)
- The new 50-1 odds will appear at both the top of the FOX Bet Colorado app and where the game odds were originally located.
- Make a $1 deposit on the Broncos to score a point against the Saints.
- If the bet hits, you’ll receive back $50 in free bets within 24 hours of the game’s conclusion.
Per FOX Bet, the Saints enter this game as 6.0-point road favorites and are -275 on the moneyline in comparison to the Broncos’ +225. But the total, which is important to this specific deal, is currently set at over-under 43.0
For what it’s worth, the Broncos are 28th in scoring with 20.6 points per game but have yet to be shut out this year. Their fewest number of points scored is 10, which they put up in their Week 3 loss to the Buccaneers. Meanwhile, New Orleans is yielding over 22 points per game and has given up points in every game this season.
Get 50-1 odds on the Broncos to score a point at FOX Bet here.
GET THE APP
The post Turn $1 into $50 If Broncos Score at FOX Bet Colorado This Sunday appeared first on .
This content was originally published here.